The Open Bar has the best happy hour specials in Pacific Beach, our happy hour goes all day!
Happy Hour Specials
* Monday – Risky Business $3.25 32 oz Drafts & 20 oz. Coctails & Doubles
* Tuesday Pirate Pitcher – Captain Morgan & Coke $5 Plus Pirate Blue Ribbon 32oz. $3!
* Wednesday – Jameson Shots Just $3.50 ! Paddy Blue Ribbon 32oz Pitcher $3 !!
* Thursday – Risky Business – 32oz Drafts $3.25 & 20 oz Coctails/Doubles Just $4.25 !
* Friday & Saturday Coronas $3.75 & $4.25 Hornitos Tequila
* All Special Sunday – All Weekly Specials (listed above) available on Sundays!! Fireball & Jager Shots Just $4.75 !!
Our customers love us!
Patio, cheap drinks, dance floor and peanuts…pretty chill pb bar that always seems to draw a decent crowd. I’ve been going here for close to 8 years now when I want a more mellow spot in pb. Some weekends get a little more crowded with overflow from the local across the street and bouncers can be a little more aggressive but overall an amazing time at open bar.
This place has history, nostalgia, an organized top notch operation. I’ve been coming here for 12 years, and I’ve never had a bad time here. Honest, genuine good people work here, which brings in a similar clientele. You won’t find an upscale environment here…which I do enjoy from time to time, but you will find the hardest working bartenders in town and the best happy hour specials. Thank you guys for being true and wonderful bartenders.
It’s always a ball when we come to open bar. The price is right and the weekend specials are the best in town. Gina is always rockin the back bar with confidence and efficiency! There is a special place in my cold heart for this hot spot.
A lil bit of a dive but hey they have cheap drinks so who cares. Right off the beach (about a small block) so you can stop in on your way home. They have a small deck/patio area that is connected to the bar (hence “open bar”, which is great for smokers tbh).
Back to Pacific Beach Happy Hour